Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sydney Shenanigans

So, I have been in Sydney just over 8 months (I can't believe it!) and I thought I'd share a few photos on here from family & friend times to random times and everything in-between. I will try to update this more often, but I guess I'm having too much fun that I just forget to take photos! :-)


Amanda & I going out on the town to see Emma Dean perform!!

Reuniting with an old friend, Jessie Pollack, in Sydney was amazing!

Just another day at work. Silly season is upon us!

Aunty Pam & I having lunch (Leigh is there too, behind the camera)

Oasis Ball with Mark & Joe

Soaking in the sun with Aunty Pam

Cousin Mat's Uni Graduation!!

Family Dinner with Aunty Pam, Cousin Mark, Nanna Joy and Great Aunt Joan

Sushi with Cousin Mat & Aunty Pam

Rainbow over Sydney

At the Movies with Aunty Pam

Fun with Eliza! Beautiful girls!

Mojitos!!

Opera Bar with Erik!

Getting an education at the Royal Botanic Gardens!

Just your typical drinking fountain in the Royal Botanic Gardens!

Tree Hugging in Royal Botanic Gardens with Eliza

JKW Harbour Cruise with Aunty Pam & Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment